Mrs Barbie Horsfield
Mrs Tino Bimha
Grade 2 is an exciting year, during which the girls become more confident, independent and proficient in their use of English.
- Their Grade 1 reading and writing skills are consolidated and developed as is their understanding and knowledge of numbers, through learning bonds up to 20.
- The pupils learn to join their handwriting, learn social skills and discover the mysteries of nature, often writing their own notes. They have a full and varied timetable including Shona, music, computers, sport, drama and art lessons.
- The infant sports day is held in the first term, ball skills in the second term, and the swimming gala and infant play in the third term.
- Ballet lessons, modern dance, rhythmic gymnastics, monkeynastix, drama and piano lessons are offered in the afternoons as extramural activities.
- The girls flourish in Bishopslea’s Christian environment, during this happy, academic year.